Leadership Lessons from Michael Scott
“A good manager doesn't fire people. He hires people and inspires people. And people will never go out of business.”
Join the HCI team, during this special April 1st webcast as we unpack the greatest leadership lessons from the world’s best boss. We will compare Michael Scott’s managerial style and actions to what works from HCI’s research.
You will learn:
- How the talent strategy of a mid-size, regional paper company contributes to a profitable business
- How to conduct HR compliance meetings for your office staff
- What performance management practices engage and retain your people
- How to build recognition and internal talent mobility programs as a manager
- What works (and doesn’t) in building an inclusive and diverse workplace
- Change management strategies for leaders during an acquisition
- How to help your team deal with stress at the office
Please note this webcast is 40-minutes long and not available for SHRM or HRCI recertification credits.